200 million major medical annual procedures globally (WHO)
Last year, doctors spent $100 million on contact devices (dyes or probes) to assess adequacy of blood flow in heart bypass, vascular, transplants, plastics, & general surgeries. Market growth is over 12%.
Scinovia announces 1st-of-its-kind, state-of-the-art biophotonics device for real-time, non-contact visualization of measurements across vessels & tissue–no hassles with chemical injections or probes or synchronizing with instruments.
10 renowned surgeons comprise Scinovia Medical Advisory Board
Various form factors from NOVIA platform technology
- Developed breakthrough capability for non-contact measurement of fast to slow blood flow speeds in vessels at or near the surface
- Testing in various vet surgeries
- Preparing for regulatory submission – CE Mark & US FDA Class II, 510(k) strategy & draft application (by former FDA Branch Chief)
- Finished product
- External testing
- Gen-1 Regulatory clearance in US, EU
- Gen-2 Regulatory submission EU, US, CA, JP
Europe, US, Singapore
info @ Scinovia com